Be a Part of Something Awesome!
JDA Promo loves to work with energetic, smart and talented people. Apply below to a current job opening or contact us to learn more about what it’s like to work with JDA’s amazing and professional team.
What type of people are we looking for? If you love people, love sales, and love freedom then this might be a great job for you. Some of our other sales people that have been extremely successful are retired and on their second career; second income folks that need flexibility in theirr daily schedule; have owned their own business but did not like going at it alone!
What will you do as an Account Executive? You will be working with clients on a one-on-one basis to ultimately help them build their brand utilizing promotional advertising products. You will have the support of our entire in-house team and over 100 years of combined product knowledge of our account executives and management team.
What requirements do you need to meet? The ability to use Outlook, Microsoft Office and learn proprietary software is required. You must be of good character, highly motivated, have an expectation of success and sell with integrity.
What is your earnings potential? This position is full commission and there are no limits on what you can earn.
What will be some of my responsibilities?
• Prospecting new business relationship opportunities
• Developing key accounts
• Attending monthly sales meeting to acquire product knowledge
• Attending end user, national and regional industry trade shows
• Sending out quotes, product information, and entering orders
• Following up with clients after the order is complete
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position with our company… let’s talk! Please submit your resume and we will contact you to talk more about you becoming our next STAR!
Customer Service Representative
We are in search of a customer service teammate to handle our corporate web store orders, walk-in customers and phone inquiries. This includes order processing & invoicing as well as communication with customers, teammates and suppliers. Candidate must be…
- Organized, a quick learner, able to handle multiple tasks and interruptions, work at a fast pace and have good communication skills.
- Able to utilize dual monitors, Microsoft Outlook & Excel, as well as learn internal, industry software.
Computer knowledge and office or customer service experience is a must. Hours are full time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Starting pay ranges from $12 – $14 an hour and benefits are available.