So you waited until the last minute to think about holiday gift ideas for your customers and employees. Now what? Do you make a last ditch effort and head to Costco for trays of baked goodies? Although that will work in a pinch, you still have time (barely!) to order a quality gift that features your company logo! Check our tips for last minute holiday orders, plus 10 holiday gift ideas that you can still get in time for Christmas.
What you need to know about last minute orders:
- First of all, let’s face the facts. Like it or not, the holidays aren’t coming; they’re already here. That means the window for regular production time is rapidly closely, and you probably need expedited production or shipping.
- Some vendors offer free 24 hr turnaround, and others charge a fee for speeding things up during the holidays, so be sure to ask about rush options when you place your order.
- If you choose a shorter than normal production time, you’ll typically need to go with a 1 color , 1 location logo and waive a virtual proof. With that in mind, keep your artwork simple and straight forward. Now’s not the time to get fancy or make major changes to your branding.
- Even if a vendor can get your order out the door in 24 hours, you may still have to expedite shipping. Want your gift shipped to a large mailing list? Be prepared to pay higher than average drop shipment fees or hand the gifts out yourself.
- Understand that with last minute orders, you leave little margin for error. Problems with artwork, inventory or even the weather can delay delivery times, so prepare yourself for this possibility. We’ll do everything we can to get your order to you in time, but know that we can’t control snowstorms (or even UPS, for that matter.)
10 Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas:
Everything on this list can be ordered with 24 hour production times, so if you see something you like, call us to order (like yesterday.)
#1: Journal Gift Set
#6: Coaster Set
#10: High Sierra Gift Set
Ready to get your holiday order finished up?
Contact us today!