Summer is in full swing, and lots of folks are heading to the lake or on the ocean to go fishing! Whether you’re sponsoring a fishing tournament, taking customers on a deep sea fishing trip, or just doing some seasonal advertising, we’ve got you covered with promotional fishing items that people will love.
Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
#1: Add your logo to fishing essentials that every angler can use.
- Fishing lures make a great giveaway for any business located near coastal or freshwater fishing spots. (Just make sure you choose a lure that is appropriate for fishing in your area.) We offer a wide variety, and some even include gift boxes or custom packaging. (Check out these matchbox sets!)
- Whether or not you’re a serious angler, everyone can use a good fishing shirt. Lightweight, breathable fabrics dry quickly, resist wrinkling and most importantly, protect against sun damage. Our favorite brands include Columbia and Mojo Sportswear, but we also carry private label options that are a little more budget-friendly. (Contact us for more info on the Mojo brand, which just opened up to the corporate market.)
CASE STUDY: One of our clients came to us looking for a high quality fishing shirt in a specific PMS color. The only problem? We couldn’t find anyone selling a fishing a shirt in that color. We turned to one of our trusted suppliers and built a completely custom fishing shirt with both the color and the features that they wanted. It was a major win for the client, and for us too!
#2: Include items that can be useful when you’re on and off the water.
- Wet bags come in handy for storing your personal items safely out of reach from the wind and waves. The 10 liter version gives you the most bang for your buck, and it’s big enough to hold a ton of gear. (It’s also available in a smaller version.)
- Coolers also make a great gift, especially if you’re planning to have the fish cleaned and packed for travel. A large insulated cooler bag will do the trick, but if you’ve got a little more room in the budget, spring for a hard-sided marine cooler or a heavy duty cooler bag designed to hold ice for 24+ hours.
#3: Tackle boxes and fishing poles make great safety recognition gifts.
- When it comes to safety and employee recognition, outdoorsy type gifts seem to be the favorite time and time again. Think about including a high quality tackle box or fishing rod in your incentive programs. (This tackle bag (shown below) looks great with a logo!)
#4: Don’t forget items that are unique or just plain fun.
- You’ve probably heard of steering wheel covers and grill covers. How about a custom cover for your fishing reel, or a custom printed lure wrap to protect your favorite fishing lures? These items fall into the “something I’d love to have but never buy for myself” category, which means people will keep and use either one for years to come.
- Don’t forget the classics. Keychains, bottle openers and koozies may seem like typical giveaways, but the bottom line? People like them. Check out these fishing-themed items that put a new spin on time-tested favorites.
Need more info or a custom quote?
Contact us today and we’ll help you get ready for your next fishing promotion!