Everyone likes to be appreciated, and the holidays are a great time to say thank you or to acknowledge a job well done! With the right gift, you can send a message to your customers and employees that they’ll remember long after the holidays are over.
We took a look at our bestsellers from past and present, and put together our top five corporate holiday gifts. Here’s what made the list:
- A throw blanket. Blankets rank #1 on our list because they appeal to such a broad audience, and let’s face it, nothing says warm and cozy like a blanket. Once a blanket take up residence in someone’s home, it’s going to be there for years to come. We’ve crafted beautiful blankets for hospitals, construction companies and a host of other clients, and this continues to be our most requested holiday gift for men and women alike. Check out a few of our favorites!
- Super comfy: The Challenger Lambswool comes in three sizes and showcases a soft microfur on one side and faux lambswool on the other. We love that this one comes in an oversized 60″ x 70″ throw that’s big enough for two!
- On a budget: Starting at $14.98, this luxury plush blanket offers comfort and affordability, all wrapped up in pretty bow. (Literally.)
- For the Snuggie lover: Move over, Snuggie. Your grown-up cousin has arrived! This brand new 3-in-1 Bodywrap blanket can be used as a blanket, zipped up and worn like a poncho, or snapped together for a full body wrap. (Think football games in the winter.) The plush inner lining is super soft, too.
- Food. People love to indulge during the holidays, so why not treat them to fresh baked holiday goodies? Chocolate is actually said to boost serotonin levels, which in turn makes people feel happy. That’s reason enough to earn the #2 spot in our list! We taste-tested some of the best food gifts on the market, and several toffees and truffles later, we’re giving these food gifts two thumbs up!
- Gift Towers. From stackable tins to towering boxes stacked nearly two feet tall, gift towers create that elusive “wow” factor. Towers are typically large enough to share, so they make perfect group gifts. Think banks, medical practices or businesses with multiple branches/locations.
- Something for now…and later. Love the idea of food gifts but want your customers to have something to keep after the food is gone?
This faux leather desk organizer comes with a bag of the best English Butter Toffee we’ve ever tasted. Although the chocolate chip cookies in this budget-friendly mini collectible tin are pretty much delicious, too! (The cookies are baked daily at a bakery in Georgia, so you never have to worry about freshness!)
- Individual treats. Need to stay within a $5-10 budget? Stick with smaller, individually portioned treats like this bag of chocolate drizzled toffee crunch or this little box filled with Sweet & Nutty Trail Mix.
- Drinkware. From ceramic mugs to travel tumblers, drinkware continues to be one of our most popular gifts during the holidays. It’s timeless, useful and easily earns the #3 spot in our list. Here’s what we recommend:
- A fresh take on ceramics. Choose a mug with contrasting colors to complement your brand or give a plain white coffee mug a makeover with a full color imprint. (Here’s a link to a GREAT deal with FREE setup.) This 14 oz. Ceramic tumbler comes in gorgeous retail packaging, making it a steal at $5.50!
- High performance tumblers and water bottles. We’ve been talking about vacuum-insulated drinkware for years, and thanks to the growing popularity of the Yeti brand, people are finally taking notice. Our Vice President, Gena Mueller, loves this new 26 oz water bottle which comes in a variety of colors, including camo. Another fan favorite? The Persona tumbler, which keeps coffee hot for 4-6 hours and holds ice for 2+ days. (Yes, we’ve personally tested this and it delivers.)
- Gift Sets. You can pair a piece of drinkware with almost anything to make a thoughtful gift set. A water bottle works well with a bottle pouch for golfers, and a vacuum flask comes together with a soft fleece blanket and tote bag to make the perfect picnic kit for coffee lovers.
- Mobile Tech: In our increasingly tech-dependent culture, we’d be remiss if we didn’t point to mobile tech gifts as #4 on our list. Although technology is constantly changing, the need for mobile access is steadily growing. Your customers and employees will appreciate a gift that keeps them (and their devices) connected!
- Power banks: We’ve all experienced that dreaded moment when the low battery indicator flashes on our cell phone and we’re nowhere near a charger. You can solve that problem with the gift of a mobile power bank. Check out our blog post on mobile power banks to get our recommendations!
- Bluetooth speakers: There are LOTS of speaker options out there, but we are partial to the small, but mighty Bumpster. It has excellent sound quality and a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts for 10+ hours. With the ability to brand just one at a time , you could even personalize it!
- Multi-function devices: We’re seeing more and more tech gifts that perform double (and sometimes triple) duty. A great example? This power bank also serves as a flashlight, seat belt cutter and a safety hammer. Another winner? The Evrybox, which combines a powerbank with a bluetooth speaker. It can play music wirelessly for 60+ hours and will also charge your mobile devices over 2.5 times off a single charge. (How’s that for performance?)
- Jackets: Time and time again, outerwear makes the Christmas list for our clients, so we’ve rounded out our list with jackets at #5. We know sizing can be tricky, but when you find a jacket that people love, they’ll wear it over and over again.
- Something to wear on the job: If your employees need special clothing on the job, why not provide it for them? Check out this post where we shared our bestselling high visibility jacket. One of our clients actually gave this jacket to their employees as a a holiday gift!
- 3-in-1 Jackets: This is also known as a “system” jacket, and usually consists a lightweight, waterproof outer shell and a warm fleece inner liner. Wear them together as a heavy coat or wear them separately as weather demands. We like the the new Pathfinder 3-in-1.
- Microfleece: A lightweight fleece is great for milder climates (or for that person who is perpetually freezing in the office.) This new colorblock microfleece is affordable and has a great look and feel to it, and this women’s piece comes in some great colors!
So there you have it! Our top 5 holiday gift ideas. The holidays are just around the corner but there’s still time to order, so contact us today!