It’s January (trade show season for the promo products industry) and our sales team hit the show floor at ASI Orlando in search of the best new promo products for 2016! We checked out thousands of new products, and pulled together some of our favorites that you’ll definitely want to consider for your next promotion. This year’s biggest trends? Retail-driven designs and full color digital printing.
- 30 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Tumbler. Don’t want to bust your budget with a $40 tumbler bearing another company’s name? We’ve got you covered. Keep hot stuff hot and cold stuff cold for hours with a vacuum tumbler that promotes YOUR brand…at a fraction of the price of retail competitors. Want a sleek matte black finish or a slide lock lid in your company colors? We’ve got you covered there, too. INSIDER TIP: Jump on this one right away as we expect stock to move quickly due to the high demand!
- 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Tumbler. Meet the little brother of the 30 oz version. Same great performance, but even more budget-friendly. This one features a slide-lock lid as well. Want the push-on, sip through lid or a matte black finish? Check out this version.
Tech and Fitness Gear
- Phonesoap. Did you know your cell phone has 18 times more bacteria than a public restroom? Yep, that’s gross. The good news is that there is now a phone charger that actually sanitizes your phone while it charges. Seriously, we’re not making this stuff up. Featured on Shark Tank and proven by Mythbusters, Phonesoap actually bathes your phone (or credit card, keys, jewelry, etc.) in ultraviolet light, getting rid of those pesky germs in about five minutes. This item is a great fit for hospitals, healthcare facilities or any other location where you need to reduce the risk of spreading germs and infection. Add your logo and place one unit on each floor or wing for easy access. Take a look at this demo to see it in action!
- Boxanne Bluetooth Speaker. Need a thank you gift for a client or an employee? Look no further than this lightweight, pocket-sized portable speaker with a built-in subwoofer and speakerphone. It delivers exceptional sound quality, and the best part? There are no minimums and no setup charges for a full color imprint on both sides. That means that yes, you can order ONE speaker and customize it for less than the cost of a fancy fruit basket.
- Resistor Strip. Samples of this non-latex exercise band were literally flying off the shelf at the ASI Show, which says a lot when you’re talking about people who sell promotional products for a living. At 3.5′ long and 3″ high, you’ve got room for multiple logos, expanded messaging and photo quality images. There’s even an end-user friendly YouTube Channel dedicated to workout videos using the band. This is perfect for the health and fitness industry or your corporate wellness program.
Tools & Gadgets
- The Urban Super Tool. (As seen on the Today Show, Dragons’ Den and The Oprah Magazine.) The Kelvin 23 promises to “put an entire toolbox in the palm of your hand.” (Watch the video below…it’s tough enough to withstand being run over by a car. Seriously.) Free setups and full color decoration on both sides make this a perfect choice for co-branding. Want even more functionality? Upgrade to the Kelvin 36 to get 10 more screwdriver bits for just a few bucks more.
- Pocket Worklight. This compact flashlight with a magnetic clip is super handy for quick projects where you need to be hands free. Just clip it onto your shirt or stick it to a metal surface and you’ve got 125 lumens of light to get the job done. This item also features the option to add a full color logo.
- The Slip Clip. Perfect for the beach, boat or pool, this patented clip holds towels, lightweight bags and other items in place with ease. This makes a great giveaway for spring and summer tradeshows as everyone gears up for spring break and vacation! Contact us if you’d like more info.
- Cup Holder Kit. This combo pairs the ever popular absorbent car coaster with a tissue-to-go cup. (The car coaster really does absorb liquid like a champ, so we’re excited to see a fresh take on the packaging.) Imprint area includes full color printing on both the cup and the coaster, which means lots of space to get creative with your messaging.
New Looks for Ladies
- Feminine Blazers. Good news, ladies. We now have a professional alternative to polos and dress shirts! We like the modern tailoring of this wrinkle-resistant blazer in red (Hello, power color!) and the soft fleece version with a classic shawl collar looks fantastic layered with a woven shirt or graphic tee. Wondering where to put your logo? We favor a tone on tone look on the lower sleeve or the hip.
Favorites from Coleman
- Rechargeable Two in One Lantern. This new water resistant lantern by Coleman lantern is a great giveaway for safety and employee recognition programs, or for companies that cater to the outdoorsy crowd. Two detachable panels connect to the base for recharging. Remove a single panel and light your way back to the tent or around the campsite. You’ll get approximately 56 hours of light with this beauty!
- Soft-Sided Cooler with Removable Liner. Coleman delivers yet another winner with this new cooler that is exclusive to special markets (i.e. You can’t buy this one at retail.) It delivers all the best features of a great oversized lunch cooler, but the removable hard plastic liner takes it to another level. Think safety programs, employee recognition, wellness campaigns, sports and education.
Innovative Travel Bags
- RuMe Reveal Quart. We love this TSA-friendly toiletry pouch that replaces zip-lock bags at the security checkpoint. The water-resistant, rip stop material keeps spills inside the bag (we tested it—it’s true!) and can be tossed into the washing machine for easy clean up. It’s also handy for carrying snacks or toiletries on the go—just toss it in your diaper bag or gym bag and you’re all set! Chances are good that most of your clients don’t already own something like this, but would absolutely use it if you gave it to them. Contact us for a FREE virtual mockup with your logo!
- BRIGHTtravels Packable Tote. Have you even been on a trip and had to buy an extra bag to bring stuff home? Problem solved. This spacious tote folds into its own zippered pocket and slides onto your wheeled luggage. This is great for corporate retreats, company trips, gift shops, travel agencies and more! Check out the video below for a closer look.
We’re always on the lookout for new ideas for our clients, and would love to provide free virtual mockups and more information on any of the products featured here. Just contact us for more information!
Don’t forget to make plans to be in the Birmingham area on March 3rd for our Spring Product Showcase, where you’ll be able to check out tons of new product in person!