Social distancing and remote working have pushed many of us into using Zoom for virtual meetings, family gatherings, and more. With the rise of programs like Zoom and Google Meet, why not take advantage of the chance to promote your brand in creative ways on screen?
Our team is ready to direct you to the right products that promote your brand at its best. Take a look at some of our best tips and promo items for your next Zoom call!
#1: Get Creative with Branded Apparel:
- Promoting your brand can be as simple as wearing it. Look for items that show up in the frame of your video, like a nice hat, shirt, or even a lapel pin.
- The placement of your logo matters: Make your brand noticeable! Instead of a traditional left chest logo, move it to the shoulder area for maximum visibility.
- This polo, for example, can easily promote your brand by adding a logo on the shoulder. It comes in many different colors and gets a lot of positive feedback on how comfortable it is to wear.
- Think beyond just polos. Incorporate other branded items into your “promo” wardrobe – such as scarves and lapel pins customized with your logo. If it is a casual meeting, you can even wear a cap with your company logo. Take a look at some of our favorite accessories below.
#2: Use a Branded Backdrop:
We highly recommend investing in a backdrop, even if you plan to return to in-person meetings eventually. You can use it for now as a backdrop for Zoom calls, and carry it along with you for events and meetings in the future! Effective signage really helps your brand stand out against competitors.
This Eurofit wall makes a perfect setup for your Zoom call. A fabric graphic cover slides over a tubed frame, letting you create amazing backdrops or portable privacy walls. What we love about Eurofit displays: Beautiful full color, photo-quality images on both sides of the backdrop!
If the budget doesn’t allow for you to purchase an actual backdrop, consider using a program like Canva to create a digital background for Zoom calls.
#3: Send a Thank You in the Mail:
A simple act of kindness goes a long way. Follow up by dropping a note or a thank you gift in the mail after your Zoom meeting! Some of our favorite, easy-to-mail gift ideas include:
- Items you can order on-demand with no minimum order quantity. We love food gifts from Fairytale Brownies or Batch & Bodega since they include your logo, and you can order one at a time with no setups! We also offer a select number of bags and other promo items that can be ordered with no minimums as well. Contact us for more information on how to order these delicious brownies and food gifts!
- Pro Tip: Keep a promo stash at your home office so you can send a quick thank you gift as needed. You might want to include a few items that are easy to mail so you can send them out quickly when needed. Things like drinkware, pens, no-touch tools, or any of these direct mail kits work really well.
Some of our favorite items with NO minimum order quantities:
Let us help you promote your brand on your next zoom call!
Contact us today to get started. For more ideas, check out the following blog posts: